We are pleased to announce that a beta version of pickaform will be available from early 2022 on a KissJS / NodeJS technology stack as a phased replacement for the current ExtJS / Domino stack.
This future version will have required 18 months of effort and promises:
- improved and simplified ergonomics
- increased responsiveness of the user interface
- a more modern design with several visual themes
- greater openness to external APIs
- authentication no longer focused only on the internal directory, but via Active Directory, Microsoft 365, Google, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- the ability to access files from your usual drive services such as One Drive, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box
- the ability to upload unlimited files (Amazon S3)
- a workflow system that is easier to configure and that automatically generates flow charts
- a plug-in architecture that extends the native functionalities of the platform
- a server code to deploy on NodeJS which weighs less than 200kb, for on-premise versions!
- a client code based on our UI framework called KissJS (Keep It Simple Stupid JS) whose entire source code weighs less than 1MB, unminified, uncompressed!
A beta version, testable online, will be accessible via our website from the beginning of 2022. If you are already interested, leave a message at firstname.lastname@example.org